enVista® INTRAOCULAR LENS
ONE-PIECE HYDROPHOBIC ACRYLIC IOL
The design is distinctive. The outcomes are clear.
The eye is not a perfect optical system, due to its visual axis not passing through the center of the cornea, pupil, or lens. Even an IOL perfectly centered in the capsular bag may be significantly decentered with respect to the visual axis. The decentration of an IOL, with either positive or negative spherical aberration, can induce defocus, astigmatism, and coma.
The enVista® premium monofocal IOL has a unique set of features that help compensate for the eye’s natural imperfections and deliver outstanding visual outcomes to a wide range of patients.
Uniquely different. Clearly predictable
The advanced, aberration-free optic of the enVista® premium monofocal IOL is uniform power from center to edge across the principle meridian, meaning enVista is relatively less sensitive to the effects of common levels of decentration and tilt compared to IOLs designed with higher levels of asphericity.1
The best of both worlds–image quality and depth of field.
Now you don’t have to choose between image quality and depth of field. With its advanced aberration-free optic, enVista® provides a desirable balance between depth of field and image quality.2
TruSight optic: Glistening-free and potential for resistance to scratches
- enVista family of IOLs are the ONLY IOLs with Health Canada approved glistening-free labeling.3
StableFlex technology: Controlled and efficient unfolding
- Provides improved material properties to enhance optic recovery4†
AccuSet haptics: Stable centration and performance
- 300% more radial compression force than traditional hydrophobic acrylic5
SureEdge design: Continuous 360° posterior square edge
- A continuous 360° posterior square edge construction has been shown to have the potential benefit of preventing PCO compared to round edge designs2
- Low long-term PCO incidence: 2.2% capsulotomy rate at 3 years6
- Cryolathed, micro-grooved peripheral edge to help reduce edge glare7
*Images from a laboratory study
†Compared to the previous generation MX60
* Constants are estimates only. It is recommended that each surgeon develops their own values. Latest update: December 2, 2019.
1. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. 2. Packer M. enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens: glistening free. Expert Review of Ophthalmology. 2015;10:5,415-420. 3. enVista Directions for Use. 4. Data on file. Bausch + Lomb Inc. 5. Bozukova D, Pagnoulle C, Jerome C. Biomechanical and optical properties of 2 new hydrophobic platforms for intraocular lenses. J Cataract Refract Surg.2013; 39:1404–1414. 6. Tran T. Incidence of Nd:YAG capsulotomy of a hydrophobic glistening-free intraocular lens (MX60). Paper presented at XXXIII Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS); September 5-9, 2015; Barcelona, Spain. 7. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
- Glistening-Free Hydrophobic Acrylic
- 4 % water content
- Refractive index: 1.53
- Monofocal Aberration-Free Aspheric Optic
- Step-vaulted haptics; Modified C-loop haptics
- 360° posterior square edge
- Fenestrated haptics
- Optic diameter: 6.0 mm
- Overall diameter: 12.5 mm
- 0.0D to +10.0 D in 1.0 D increments
- +10.0 D to +30.0 D in 0.5 D increments
- +30.0 D to +34.0 D in 1.0 D increments
- Reusable BLIS-R1; with single-use cartridge BLIS-X1 from 0.0 D to +34.0 D; Recommended incision size: 2.2 mm to 2.4mm
- INJ100; Recommended incision size: 2.2 mm to 2.4mm
- Immersion A-Scan and IOL Master: A-Constant SRK/T: 119.1; ACD: 5.61; Surgeon Factor: 1.85; Haigis Constant: a0: 1.46 / a1: 0.40 / a2: 0.10; Barrett Lens Factor: 1.94; Barrett Design Factor: -0.5Applanation A-Scan: A-Constant: 118.7; ACD: 5.37; Surgeon Factor: 1.62
* Constants are estimates only. It is recommended that each surgeon develops their own values. Latest update: December 2, 2019
Approved for physician use only. Please refer to the Directions for Use for currently approved indications and information on usage.
Bausch & Lomb Canada, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 4B4
®/™ are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
© 2022 Bausch Health, Canada Inc.